Monday, July 23, 2007

Continue: Pontianak Taman Manis

Today, once again I survey about this hot story. I get a new news. I don't know about you but for me this is the new news I get from my friends. One of my friend said there are a family's more to another house because the GHOST already disturbing them. I heard there are 5 family at all. I think the problem become bigger. The family said that the GHOST disturb they child especially for the girl. I think their "kerasukan" or hysteria. Since the problem become bigger, the resident still pray and read YASSIN. My friend also told me that actually the problem already raise for a couple month but not severe like now. I don't know when this problem will be end.

PONTIANAK said: "I STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE......... >:)=, hahahahahahaha."

No comments: