Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Return of "PONTIANAK TAMAN MANIS"

Hahaha... once again I come back with the story of Pontianak Taman Manis. I like to share this story with you all. Yesterday, my friend told me about his friends is disturbed by the ghost. Actually, his friend live at Taman Manis. The story begin after the midnight when his friend busy doing homework. Suddenly he hear a sound that come from the roof. He said the is unusual. Sometimes, there are a sound like scratch, jump and many more. So, he is so afraid. At that night he couldn't sleep until morning come. I don't know about the others at that house if they heard that sound. Maybe they already sleep. But, there is no proved that it is a ghost. Maybe it is a cat jumping from one roof to another or something. Think and stare about it....

No comments: