Sunday, July 22, 2007

VAMPIRE at Taman Manis

Argahhahh.... VAMPIRE!!! Do you want to know!!?? TAMAN MANIS already attack by VAMPIRE. The resident said the vampire laughing at one night their saw "IT" at the middle of playground.

The resident already praying and already read YASSIN 9 times. It don't know yet about the current story. But until now, there are no case about the Vampire give hurt to the the people. Hahaha... And my university also already heard about it but I don't knowif they already take an action or not. Luckly, the Vampire don't attack my hostel. But many of my friend is leave at there. I a little bit of afraid if the Vampire attack my friends.

But I have a litle bit of funny about the Vampire. Why the appear now? I have heard the rumor. The rumor said there is someone (shaman) take care of the Vampire. Maybe, because the shaman don't care about his "baby" so the "THINGS" go out to the real world to find a food (blood). If that happen, it became a very serious problem. The Vampire and the shaman must be find as soon as possible to overcome this problem.

So, for those who leave at Taman Manis, be careful when you go out in night. Please be consider about the time you want to go back to home. If you late, the possibility for you to see the Vampire is high. Please be careful.

Vampire said: "I'll Be Waiting For You.... HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHA >:)=".

No comments: