Friday, June 22, 2007

Doing a FORUM

Huh... this is my KEUSAHAWANAN SIBER project. The keusahawanan one is doing FORUM. So I and my member (sister: noyu, zaza, liza and zura) decide to develop a manga forum. It talk about all japan comic series. People can talk about their favorite manga inside this forum.

But, I just doing this forum using local server. I use XAMPP. You also can use EASYPHP as a server. This is a first time I doing a forum. It is difficult to understand but I keep studying and learn the pattern and coding. FORUM use CSS code. I do not expose very much about CSS. But FRIENDSTER use CSS code. So, I know a little bit a CSS code because before this, I always edit my friendster's theme.

I choose "Naruto" word because Naruto is a famous anime. Many people watching Naruto, old and young. My friend, Mike 47 year's old and already have 7 child willing to go out from his workplace because of Naruto. So, people very interested with Naruto. I don't know about you. Are you like Naruto?

Ehm.. that all for to day. I have a lot of work need to be done. GBU :)

local server: XAMPP
forum: PHPBB2
Template: SiteGroundPHPbb3 (I modify it - only color and banner)

No comments: