Saturday, June 23, 2007

About Cat...


Ehmm... Do you like animal like cat. For me, I love cat. Long time ago, I has a cat. I named it as Mia. I love my cat.

About 2 week after Mia birth, I start training Mia because I want Mia became a very good cat. Actually, my home place has many wild dog... So I train Mia because I want Mia can protect himself when Mia go out from the house.

The last year of 2002 is a month of Mia lost. I and my family go back to my village to celebrate a Christmas Day. When we come back home, Mia is not at the house. My untie said Mia does not came home for 3 day and including the day we came is 4 day.

I was very sad but I know Mia is not dead. Mia just do not know how to came back to home. Maybe now, Mia leave somewhere out there. To know more about cat, please click the CAT word.

No comments: