Sunday, August 5, 2007

Ghost in PANGSA

Huh... Because of histeria, my house and room is distributed with many salt lump and pepper. They call it "pemagaran" to avoid the "ghost" distrub the student again. Why histeria is always happening to the girls. Because the one who get histeria in pangsa is a girl. I can't get the detail because the girl block is to far from my block. Also, I don't know any junior that live at that block. I think the YASSIN already been read for 1 week. And the salt lump and pepper is distributed at Friday night (malam Jumaat). The one who distributed it say that this things just can be clean at Sunday. So today, I can clean it. I have to sweep and mop my room :(. Hopely, there are no more histeria happen again. I getting tired to clean my room everytime there is histeria happen in pangsa.

The Ghost said: "I already located in Pangsapuri. Who's want to be my slave. Hahahha."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..my house pn kena dats 'pemagaran' stuff..wut a shame to these people who trust the "pemagaran" coz why did they hav to feed the roh2 jahat or minta excuse from them therefore we can live in harmony??..did'nt they trust God who can protect us from evil?? if we believe and have faith in God, we r confirm diselamatkan olehnya hehe...