Friday, July 6, 2007

Last Day In E3-16(A)

Tonight is my last day I will stay in my room, E3-16(A). I was very sad :( because there is no internet wireless signal at my new room, N4-05(A). My current room is at BLOCK E and the new is BLOCK N. The new building already done and graduate can stay in there.



The wireless device have not install yet at that area. The current signal cannot be reach at that block. The signal only support at BLOCK A, B, C, D and E. I already ask the hostel staff about the wireless and they tell me the Information Technology Centre (PTM) staff will add and install the wireless in this closed time.

It was so boring without internet in my life. More sadly, I cannot post anything in my blog start tomorrow until the PTM staff install the wireless... :((

No comments: