Thursday, June 21, 2007

Ahrrr..... Tension

This and next week will be my busy time. This week, I must do my project(Keusahawanan Siber) as quickly because next week will be the presentation that project. Next week also, I have another presentation of project, Aplikasi Technology. The report of the project have not finish yet.

And I don't think I have enough time to do it because tomorrow, I will go to Kluang, Johor to join my ICT club program. I already request to canceled my participation but finally, I change my mind to join the program.

Actually, the Aplikasi Teknologi project consists of 4-5 member per group. So in my group, consists of 5 member. 4 from my group including me join the program. So, my friend that not going to that program forced to do work alone.

And my other group member does not care about this problem. Hmm... I do not want to fail in this subject. I won't to repeat the subject for the next semester.:(

No comments: